Challenger 4x4 clubman challenge round 4 - info please

Hi everyone,

After a wicked day out yestarday competing in the round 3 of the clubman challenge I'd like to try and finish of the events!! How ever I'm unsure of where they are!!

Wheres the round 4 of the clubman challenge?? I cant find any info about it on either Challenger 4x4's website or on the AWDC website??

Any info would be really helpfull!!

Many thanks Mark

Just to clarify, Round 4 is at Slindon in West Sussex. Have a look back for the Round 2 thread in this section of the forum and you should get the details and a load of pictures of what to expect...

All I wil say is........... Beware of the outback!!!

Apologies for not having the information on C4x4 the Clubs website, will get that sorted. Just to clarify here are the details of the rest of the events:

Fourth event in Clubmans Series – Sunday 9th August @ Slindon, near Arundel West Sussex.

Fifth event in Clubmans Series – Sunday 13th September @ West Harp Tree, Avon.

Sixth event in Clubmans Series – Sunday 25th October @ Coney Green Farm, Shropshire.

Annual Bonfire & Fireworks Party/End of Series Party – Saturday 31st October @ Runways End Scout Activity Centre, Farnborough Hampshire