True 37" maxxis creepy crawler size ???

Tom.H

Hi everyone

A quick question

Does anyone have a 37x12.5 maxxis creepy crawler which they could measure the exact diameter of?

I know my vehicle can fit a set of 37” creepy crawlers but I am planning on fitting a set of 38.5x11 boggers instead.

Although this seems a silly question (we should be talking about a 1.5”) but I’ve never actually seen my vehicle on anything apart from standard range rover tyres and only know from a picture that they will fit 37.

9d56_1.jpg

Now …. The stab in the dark

By any chance does anyone have a 38.5x11 on a land rover rim which I could ‘try before I buy’ in the south

Thanks

Tom

Tom, if you swing up by my way (5 minutes off the A34 nr Abingdon) you are welcome to trial fit one of the 38.5x11's I've got. These measure up at a true 37" so you'll be totally on the limit of safety for even uprated Rover parts - you're really getting into serious axle territory if you want to be able to get the most out of tyres this big (or larger).