HELP STOLEN 90 ONCE AGAIN

hi last night a very good friend had his defender 90 stolen around 12.30-1.00am in the sheffield area a old f reg fourtrack was seen around the area and found left round the corner from my friends house 2 lads were seen in the fourtrack we think that the had come for both his trucks (his dad has one too).the stolen 90 is green with a silver truck cab,painted silver chassis,a 2 inch lift procomp shocks,yellow britpart springs,retro fitted 200tdi out of a disco,300tdi wheels,just had the bulkhead corners welded and the left hand door repaird at the bottom.any more info let me no please or the police id love to catch the theving scum..

Unfortunately forces everyone to fit trackers to their pride and joy!

I have one on mine even though it is kept inside the workshop every night, which it's self is in a locked compound !!

A real shame we have to live with these scum!! :angry:

Lara

Guest noggy

Ill keep my eyes out as i dont live to far away!

i regularly hear the gravel on my drive crunching as people come to look at my 90 in the very early hours, soon as they see the immobiliser flashing and the dogs start barking they soon scarper, luckily!

it just leaves a empty feeling inside the lad has spent 12 monts doining it up due to a driving ban and only a few weeks on the road and its gone :( .it makes me wonder if keeping mine is a safe option :( id blow a gasket if it went and wouldent rest until i found something.bigest trouble is police do nothing to the peolpe just a (be good boys now no more stealing the nice landrover) talk.