Coolant Leak part II

Naks

fr*ck!!! the coolant leak is back!

while driving home from work on Friday night the LBB alarm came on again. Pulled into the nearest garage to check the coolant

level and it was ok. Got home 10km later (doing 40kmh) and the coolant level was way down and dripping on the pavement.

The coolant is definitely leaking out onto the pavement, so at least I know there's a leak somewhere. It is probably the same one I had a couple of week ago from the cracked rubber blank-off on the oil cooler (somewhere underneath the turbo heat shield).

I crawled underneath the Disco and found spots of oil on the bottom of the transfer box that seem to be coming from above it. The oil is very thin, and it could be mixed with water - that's never a good sign, is it?

Pretty much everything else is also coated in a thin film of oil. Can anyone take a look at these pics and let me know if this normal or not?

http://picasaweb.google.com/n.sunassee/Disco2# - the last 5 pics.

thanks!