The Northern & Clubman Challenge Aftermath

with the joys of modern technology, i doing a quick post whilst sat in the chinese getting my tea, The Northern Challenge was won by team sharpe and co, and the clubman challenge was one by by John Sales and Carl Hurst, after fine tuning the rear winch , there expert knowledge told them another 5 - 10 grams of weight was required near to the rear winch, after fine tuning the back of the car they then went on to win the event. Many thanks to everybody who took part and we look forward to seeing you at our next event inOctober. Scores will be posted on the event websites later tonight.

Enjoyed the event, good to get back into it after a short break, some tricky punch's to do, managed most of day with broken rear halfshaft and a minor 'MISSING' woodruff key on pump ey john, Hope somone got some good photos of our last punch, 29 i think it was,

Carl.

Glad you enjoyed it, we will have photos and hopefully some video etc on our website as soon as I get it will be on the websites for both events. The Northern Challenge results are at www.northernchallenge.co.uk

www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk

Photos will be on these websites ASAP and we will post here when we have added them. Details of our next event will be posted here shortly as soon as we have the venue confirmed later in the week.

Hope you 2 are now enjoying a clod beer from your Clubman Challenge Pint Pots... :)

Guest noggy

It was very interesting to come and watch today, team Sharp were very impressive, but it looks as if they will have there fair amount of repairs to do.

Watching today inspired me to get home and take off my bulkhead and prep my 90 for the replacement, so hopefully should be joining in the fun very soon.

cheers.

Guest noggy

i was stood behind you whilst you took those photos!

yes i deffinatly heard something go! Did you see his trailing are as he drove away? it had torn off the chassis/pulled through the mount!