300 Tdi Rear Exhaust

I am fitting a TD5 90 rear fuel tank to my 1997 Tdi 90 (fuel tank under drivers seat). At the moment the rear part of the exhaust goes under the tub at the rear. This will obviously need replacing with the later 300 Tdi exhaust which had the rear fuel tank. I have replaced the centre section with a straight through pipe so I will need at least one silencer. What parts will I need to finish this off ?

TIA

Ivan

put a straight through silencer in the middle and the rear section with no silencer otherwise it will be to loud if driven all the time (annoying rather than thunderous loud)

I used the original back box to make the pipe work req minus the silencer

• 2 weeks later...
I am fitting a TD5 90 rear fuel tank to my 1997 Tdi 90 (fuel tank under drivers seat). At the moment the rear part of the exhaust goes under the tub at the rear. This will obviously need replacing with the later 300 Tdi exhaust which had the rear fuel tank. I have replaced the centre section with a straight through pipe so I will need at least one silencer. What parts will I need to finish this off ?

TIA

Ivan

Where does the TD5 one go ? (apart from the rear) as mine has a small leak & will be cahnge ing engine to tdi from petrol so could do both jobs at the same time :) , would have some space for twin battery's then as well

John