Dash Measurement 2007 or newer.

ajh

I am in the process of modifying a Series IIA dash shell to form the base for a custom dash setup for my 1992 110 CSW and I have 2007 doors on the way. Could someone with a 2007 or newer take a measurement of the full width of their dash for me? Basically the IIA dash assumed IIA doors which did not have the thick door-liner panels on them so they are slightly wider than those in the late-model Defenders and I need to cut a small amount out of the centre to get everything to fit properly. (I am asking because I am located in Ottawa, Canada and there is no way to get a 2007 to measure here).

Thanks!

Nobody? One of you must have the new type of doors. I basically just need to know how much to trim out of the centre of the dash shell so it will fit, I also need to finish restoring it and get it to galv asap.

Ok got a bit more time. Basically I need two measures ideally. The first from door card to door card where they get closest to the dash corners and the width of the dash from edge to edge at the same point. I should be able to mark up a photo tomorrow to show exactly.