Freelander ICE

It depends which type is fitted Will.

Some of them definitely don't, the black "C42" type for example, which has a single big BMW type connector. You can buy adaptors to/from this though, for a few quid. I think maybe the older pre Td4 type did use ISO's and the Td4's mostly don't because ze Germans became inwolwed unt altered der radiokassetenlinkenlead spesifikation :)

However just to complicate things I think some Td4 head units do use ISOs if they have some of the highline stereos fitted... :rolleyes:

Also be aware there are 2 different types of aerial connections but again you can get a male/female converter for a couple of beer tokens, to overcome this.

Bung up a photo of the head unit and I will see if it is one I know for sure one way or the other :)

Top answer me ole bogbuster ;) made I chuckle.

I have been railroaded into putting a new Sony CD doofa into my sis-in-law-to-be's FreeBe. I was hoping everyone would say it didn't use ISO conectors so I could sneak out of the job ;)

looks like I might have to stroll up the road and have a butchers

Will:)