91 Classic Vogue SE bought with rose tinted glasses?

Ben B

Hi,

I am a new member with a 91 3.9 Classic which I may have bought with 'rose tinted glasses'. I think I have done this *rse about face but could really do with some help assessing whether I can save this old girl. Does anyone know someone in the Kent area who could help me, either a garage (I am willing to pay) or a friendly 'expert' or fellow owner who could give me some support/advice.....

Here's hoping

Or there's Stuart Gilbert in Sittingbourne/Faversham 01795 843116.

I've not actually used him yet, but he was really helpful on the phone when I was looking for a P38 and he's been recommended on here before.

I'm just outside Rochester, PM me if you want.

Cheers

Mark

Thanks for the tip Mark... what RR do you have? (P.S. I had a rather nice late 2001 P38 which I had a midlife crisis with and added huge sports exhaust system etc..... before I was poor and had to settle for a classic!!!)

Evening!

I work in Borough Green (live in Larkfield) and have some experience of RRs. I can also bring a friend who has owned Classic RRs for years, so between us we can dampen your spirits brighten your day!!

My signature will point you to a couple of threads about my previous projects and give you a few links to what we've experienced over the years!

Drop me a PM and we can arrange to come over if you want...

Cheers

Adrian