non start td5

vougese39

i have a customer td5 which cut out on him been to loads of garages then i have been called to it ecu full of sensor faults which is because nobody has a clue what they were doing with it.

cleared the faults retried no starting.

removed the engine harnes and loom cleaned all the contatcs and checked for broken wires all ok refitted tested ecu pulse at injectors found 3,4 not getting a signal swapped the ecu with a good unit coded in and injector codes retested pulse at all injectors still non start.

pump working have flow through the head as i removed the return pipe at the cooler and it pulses out ok. replaced the fpr as it was noisy and there was a gurgling noise in the head have replaced this all is now quiet.

fly wheel has been replaced that is ok and the crank sensor is new ohm tested sensor it is in tollerence.

customer has started it on easy start and it runs so can discount jumped timing chain.

if i disconnect as sensors all come up as fauty clear faults all is ok but non start diagnostic is t4.

any help would be great cheers stuart

i have a customer td5 which cut out on him been to loads of garages then i have been called to it ecu full of sensor faults which is because nobody has a clue what they were doing with it.

removed the engine harnes and loom cleaned all the contatcs and checked for broken wires all ok refitted tested ecu pulse at injectors found 3,4 not getting a signal swapped the ecu with a good unit coded in and injector codes retested pulse at all injectors still non start.

pump working have flow through the head as i removed the return pipe at the cooler and it pulses out ok. replaced the fpr as it was noisy and there was a gurgling noise in the head have replaced this all is now quiet.

fly wheel has been replaced that is ok and the crank sensor is new ohm tested sensor it is in tollerence.

customer has started it on easy start and it runs so can discount jumped timing chain.

if i disconnect as sensors all come up as fauty clear faults all is ok but non start diagnostic is t4.

try washers in injectors quite cheap sorted my starting problem onthe td5 !