People with LR90 with rear Salisbury axle...

I'm trying to work out what rear prop shaft works on a "Standard" suspension set-up LR90 with a rear Salisbury axel, with standard drum hand break and LT230 with either LT77 or R380 gear box.

I want to avoid the custom made route so looking for Standard LR parts here if possible - so now looking at the tried and tested "what have other people done" route. - anyone?

cheers

if you look at the front prop - you will see that the sliding spline bit thats bolted to the transfer box output is a few inches shorter than the same piece on the rear prop.

In fact you will notice that its shorter by almost the identical amount that the salisbury diff nose is longer............... ;)

if you look at the front prop - you will see that the sliding spline bit thats bolted to the transfer box output is a few inches shorter than the same piece on the rear prop.

In fact you will notice that its shorter by almost the identical amount that the salisbury diff nose is longer............... ;)

hehehe, cheers nicks90, I'll have a look at that... , due to it having a Salisbury rear and its jacket up 3 inch, (as bought) I'm still trying to work out what bits its running with at the moment, so I don't know what the typical "tolerance" you need on the slip splines on the prop - if you get my drift. not had chance to crawl under any others to have a look at what a standard setup looks like.