No Fitting Instructions with New Rear Bench Seats?

JCB59

Just went to fit my new rear bench seats and there is no fitting instructions in with them?

I purchased the black vinyl ones from Paddock's.

As i've not done this before i could do with a diagram really to guide me along. Can anyone email me one if they've got one?

There are two small black brackets with an angled bit on them, what are they for as i can't work it out by looking at them?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated as usual.

Regards

James

not 100% but i think the brackets your on about slide into slots on the inside of your tubs capping and i think you have to drill and bolt through you wheel arches

Forgot to say also that the entire floor and wheel arches in the rear cab is chequer plated! Can't see any slots?

James

Forgot to say also that the entire floor and wheel arches in the rear cab is chequer plated! Can't see any slots?

James

If you look just under the capping at the top of the bottom part of the rear tub, you should find an angled surface with slots and holes in (the holes are so you can get at nuts and bolts for the sides). There should be some brackets (5 on the diagram) which bolt to the seat frames and poke up into the slots. The seat then just bolts down (parts 22 - 26, one each end) Alternatively, the seat frame may have a tab sticking out which bolts to the side capping.

post-8420-126228013461_thumb.jpg

post-8420-12622803694_thumb.jpg