Cannot receive TV in 2005 Range Rover Vogue

clarky

Since digital switch over I cannot receive any TV

You can select search as usual but it does not pick up any channels

As anyone else experienced similar problems?

Thanks

Clarky

Simple: Digital switchover means your old analogue tv tuner won't work. You need a digital one!

is it a digital tuner (ie freeview)?

If its just a plain old analog tuner then if the analog signal has been turned off in your area, your not going to recieve anything, as its not being broadcast any more.

You might be able to install a freeview reciever if the TV system has some sort of auxiliary input.

Hi guys , ok your are able to convert the old analog system using this new box of tricks , how ever its not cheap at £735.00 +vat fitting and programing is about £135.00 depending on your dearler and how quiet they are.

The part number is :LRO14222 , its for petrol and diesel models up to when they were fitted with the new system, THIS WILL NOT BE COVER BY WARRENTY, if your about to buy a range rover from a dealer , check to see if it works , if it dont get them to pay for one , or the deals off, type of thing.

Im not sure if you can get any thing cheaper from a radio speciltist, cheers all.

Hi guys , ok your are able to convert the old analog system using this new box of tricks , how ever its not cheap at £735.00 +vat fitting and programing is about £135.00 depending on your dearler and how quiet they are.

The part number is :LRO14222 , its for petrol and diesel models up to when they were fitted with the new system, THIS WILL NOT BE COVER BY WARRENTY, if your about to buy a range rover from a dealer , check to see if it works , if it dont get them to pay for one , or the deals off, type of thing.

Im not sure if you can get any thing cheaper from a radio speciltist, cheers all.

Thanks for your time and info

Best regards

Clarky

how ever its not cheap at £735.00 +vat fitting and programing is about £135.00 depending on your dearler and how quiet they are.

Seeing as I've wanted to use it twice in over a year I think I'll make do with channel 4. :D

Good idea about checking a new one has already been done if buying though.

Thanks,

Richard