Pay & play sites in Kent & East Sussex

TaggieBoo

Recommend........hmmm!!

There is Dartford 4x4 if you like muddy puddles and a few man made bumps.

Woodlands is closed for the foreseeable future - 'remodelling' apparently :ph34r:

Not really sure about East Sussex, but I can't think of any. There is a site at Flimwell that opens for events every now and then, but it's normally set-up by clubs rather than a general P&P. There are a couple in Essex that might be within your range, but...

There is, of course, Slindon in West Sussex, but that might be a bit of a trek for you. Excellent site with something for everyone and is used regularly for competitions (have a search for Slindon).

Other than that, not much really...

Recommend........hmmm!!

There is Dartford 4x4 if you like muddy puddles and a few man made bumps.

Woodlands is closed for the foreseeable future - 'remodelling' apparently :ph34r:

Not really sure about East Sussex, but I can't think of any. There is a site at Flimwell that opens for events every now and then, but it's normally set-up by clubs rather than a general P&P. There are a couple in Essex that might be within your range, but...

There is, of course, Slindon in West Sussex, but that might be a bit of a trek for you. Excellent site with something for everyone and is used regularly for competitions (have a search for Slindon).

Other than that, not much really...

Thank you - now I've got some names of sites I'll have a surf!

Thank you - now I've got some names of sites I'll have a surf!

There is the West Sussex mud monsters site, usually open on the 3rd Sunday of the month tho may no be open in Feb depending on the rainfall, when it's wet even the access fields become undriveable.