Urgent wiring help needed

Hello one and all.

I have 2 questions if anyone can help.

I have a new wiring loom (it has the twin row blade fusebox) I have installed this but I'm struggling with how to connect up the ignition barrel. It's a 5 pin ignition barrel from paddocks, the blades are numbered 1-5. I really need help with what to connect up and how it goes.

The next question is the following, Where the engine wiring loom connects to the main loom. I need to know what each colour wire does, I am making a new wiring loom for my mazda SL3500tdi engine and so I need to know what I'm connecting it up to.

I know this may be asking alot but please help :)

Not sure if this is same or not. My defender is a 1984 2.5NA diesel and does not have glow plug relay. I have rebuit my loom and by using a battery and test lamp have sussed out the following for my loom. Since I am not yet on the road I have not been able to fully test but what I have tested seems to be OK.

Terminal 5 = Brown cable thick - main feed from altenator

Terminal 1 = white cable - Ignition feed to fuse box

Terminal 2 = Brown/Red cable thick - to glow plugs (non-relay type wiring)

Terminal 3 = White/orange cable - to ignition fuse no 4 then to heater blower motor and to white cable that goes to the fule shut off valve

Terminal 4 = white/red cable - to starter motor relay and to brake check relay.

I have done some 'reduction' in wires as my loom was from a later truck (not installed by me) and I have simplified it so there may be some differences in colours and final destination.

Hope this is of help