TD5 Captive Nut

GL88

The plastic sound deadening cover on the TD5 engine (Defender MY 2000 if it makes any difference) is bolted on the inlet manifold side through a rubber grommet into a captive nut that seems to sit in a square hole in a pressed metal bracket (that also supports sundry other stuff). Not sure if said captive nut is available as a separate part but it it is can some helpful soul tell me the part number. You won't be surprised to hear that mine has escaped from captivity and just goes round and round now in that jolly way captive nuts tend to develop!

TIA, Guy.

Thanks Simon, I'm in Harpenden. If you drop me a PM with your general location I'll let you know if I'm going to be passing anytime soon. Main question (which you've answered) was if they were even available as I'm likely to be in WGC on Saturday morning and can drop into the dealer for one.