Some possible information please.

umpkin

Hi guys, having read some of the posts on here I admire some of the information you guys have to share.

Firstly I would like to say i dont own a 4x4, but i am looking for some information regarding some parts from a Discovery, I have spoken to a few shops and they dont seem to be able to help me, so i thought maybe if i come to a place for the vehicle my question it about, then i may just get the answer im looking for.

I have an old car with a custom made exhaust, the back box is at the end of its life, i need a box that has as near as possible to 2 3/4" pipes(70mm) and wondered if anyone knows what size the in and out pipes are on the center silencer for a Discovery 4.0 V8 1998 - .

discbox.jpg

i know this is a big ask, but it seems without buying one, i cant find out.

really appriciate any answers.

Jamie.

Hi, thanks for the reply, to be honest, I dont know of any 4x4 places near me, I guess mainly because ive never had to look for one. the local car spares shops around here have to order it in, but wont unless im deffo going to have it, which at the moment, im not unless its the right size.

I was just hoping that someone on here had one of these 4.0 discovery's that might be able to measure it for me, or someone that really knows their stuff about them that knows off the top of there head.

Cheers again, really appriciate any replies.

Jamie.