Assembly photos

I asked this before but I cannot find the thread. I was wondering if anyone had detailed assembly pics for a ground-up build? Preferably a 200TDI 110 but any would help. I am at the point of attaching one wing and am a little confused as to why the bolt holes to the chassis do not line up, I am assuming there is something else between them. :)

Hi

I assume that the bulkhead is in the correct place, and the wings are fixed at the bulkhead end, and that the front panel is fixed?

I have always found that the holes don't line up exactly and you need to use a wiggle bar (steel pointy thing) to line the holes up

How far out are they? mine were as much as an inch in places as the wings moved around!

Mike

Well, what should the angle of the front wing be? There seems to be about half and inch horizontally and about an inch vertically, and the top of the wing is more or less level as it is.

ahhh I think I see your problem, the wing is not out 'up and down' its twisted, if you imagine rotating the wing around the headlight hole it should line up, being a relatively flimsy panel with a heavyish end there is plenty of 'give' when refitting, just manipulate it until the holes line up

Mike