TD5 Fob Replacement

SiWhite

I've got a new fob for my 110.

I've used nanocom to program the 'plip' successfully.

I'm struggling to find the number inside the fob that I need to enter to activate the immobiliser. This will enable the immobiliser coil to 'read' the fob and disable the immobiliser.

It is a standard Lucas 17TN.

Anyone done this before? Nothing on Google..... :angry:

Si,

I have just opened mine up, there is no barcode however I have changed the fob plastic a couple of times, I did note that there are several numbers on the chips and on the PCB are any of these any good?

Jason.

I tried them all Jason, but without knowing which I should be looking for it's tricky....

Fob works as a remote, just not as the immobiliser thingy.

Silly question but when the remote works is a code sent or logged in the system? I know that you have probaly tried that..

Failing that could you set it up as a "bait car" and get a towrag to start it for you ph34r.gif ?

Jason.

Some help Tony - the trouble is, nanocom will only say 'engine is immobilised' no matter what I do. I'm not sure if the engine is actually immobilised or nanocom is just saying it is :o and the lack of starting is down to something entirely different.....

I'll try what is suggested in that link - disable the alarm and try to see if the fob will operate the immobiliser only.

Hopefully the Rovacom will come in the post on Tuesday...