Nanocom

Only for info, news from Nanocom:

Hi,

The Nanocom are now sold out and I will be out the first week of may with a new version the will have a lot of improvements, It will have a stong electronic design and a better look, a 3,5 inch display with touch capability will give to the new nanocom an easy user interface. No more PC required and so, no more problems of operative system compatibility, drivers and so on. The Nanocom will be seen by the PC as an exernal disk drive to load/download maps and reports of the diagnostic files. When the New nanocom will be available it will perform all the function of the old version with the adding of the V8 managements for DISCOII, and a basic management of the PUMA defender engine. The new platform will will allow the Nanocom to operate with all LR cars, and to quickly develope and upgrade the units to cover all the most important ECUs if all the LR cars.

The most important thing is that the new unit will have about the same small price. For the first week of may I will have the e-commerce on my website so you can buy it directly to me.

Regards

Mattia