TD5 clutch master cylinder

I'm about to replace one on my 110 and as its a td5 I just need to know if I follow the same method thats in the "tech help guides". Les Henson does both a 2.5 n/a and 300 tdi on them but the master cylinder on mine has a few more wires coming from it, so do I just disconnect them and follow the guides? Thanks for any advice OAP

I'm about to replace one on my 110 and as its a td5 I just need to know if I follow the same method thats in the "tech help guides". Les Henson does both a 2.5 n/a and 300 tdi on them but the master cylinder on mine has a few more wires coming from it, so do I just disconnect them and follow the guides? Thanks for any advice OAP

I havn't looked at the guide but I would replace both the master and slave at the same time, if you don't do both the other will only pop....

Jason.

I havn't looked at the guide but I would replace both the master and slave at the same time, if you don't do both the other will only pop....

Jason.

You got that right I replaced the slave cylinder at the end of January :(

You got that right I replaced the slave cylinder at the end of January sad.gif

It still may be worth changing both for the money otherwise you could just be transfering junk from one to the other!!! you could always keep the slave as a spare..

disconnect the sensor & follow the tech atricle, the clutch pedal assembly has the overcentre spring as does the 300tdi assembly, the pedal height set up is in this forum too, [146mm from bare floor to bottom of the pedal bare metal pad]

disconnect the sensor & follow the tech atricle, the clutch pedal assembly has the overcentre spring as does the 300tdi assembly, the pedal height set up is in this forum too, [146mm from bare floor to bottom of the pedal bare metal pad]

Cheers Western your a star :)