Defender 110 1998 Hard top Rear Door

Hey All,

I'm in need of a new rear door for my Land Rover and am not 100% sure about the differing part numbers. Looking at several pictures I can't seem to see any difference in them but would not want to corrected when I came to fit it.

The door I am after is to fit a 'S' plate 1998 110 Hardtop. Preferably glazed but doesn't need to be heated.

Thanks,

Gavin

any will fit, even the very newest rear door as on the last of the Td5 & current TdCI 90/110.

rear end door from Craddocks

Part Number : ALR6852

REAR END DOOR 90/110 FROM KA929578 TO 1A

£175.00

your existing glass & lock parts/hinge will swap straight over.

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know what the difference between these two doors is?

http://www.paddockspares.com/pp/DEFENDER/Body_and_Panels/Rear_safari_door_-_unglazed_-_to_AA270226.html

http://www.paddockspares.com/pp/DEFENDER/Body_and_Panels/Rear_safari_door_-_unglazed_-_from_AA242000_to_1A622423.html

I've looked at others on eBay to try and find any differences in the older doors vs the newer ones. It seems that the lock position is different and some come fitted for two hinges and some for three?

What I'm basically saying is would the 2007U door fit my 300Tdi (even if I need to make holes for the middle hinge) or should I opt for the 3007U door?

Thanks again,

Gavin