Bumper Td4 AC winch

Dear All !!!

Really congratulation for this wonderful forum!

Im Italian, I Know enough English forum, Im really active on the Lotus Forum, and hope to have the same assistance and found new friends on the LR world!

Actually I have a 2002 TD5 90 Defender NO AIR CONDITION and Im going to buy a new Td4 my 2010 with Air Condition

Actually Im confused about the correctly Bumper with winch case

I want your adverts about the good Bumper with winch case but I not want that “comes out too” “snag”, and prefer the classic bumper style, if is possible not tubular bumper is preferable

I want fit a Winch like warn 9.5ti or ComeUp9.5I that have the same high style

On my td5 never problems but the bumper with the winch case (it’s original LR) but not Air Condition so no problems

Not possible fit the same bumper on new defender with air con? Someone tried?

The problem is the AC bumper, I looked some photos on the LR official site and the bumper seems really that comes out too, the protuberance is I think too

The problem is certainly in offroad I think on “angle of attack”

Maybe is not so, and hope someone that have this solution to show me the exactly difference

someone that know the quality difference between the bumper Britpart against Mantec, I looked some photos and the bripart bumper seems not so resistence

That’s my actually configuration:

post-24347-127567265274_thumb.jpg

Thanks Regards and sorry for my bad Englis

Alessandro

Firstly Welcome to LR4x4.com, hope you like it here,

your existing winch bumper fits in the same way as the winch bumper for the newest vehicles, the air condition fitted vehicles do not have the forward mounted grille like some of the earlier Defenders,

the picture below is from the Defender accessories bok, not a very good picture, but the grille panel is inline with the front light panels.

post-20-127567863303_thumb.jpg

Firstly Welcome to LR4x4.com, hope you like it here,

your existing winch bumper fits in the same way as the winch bumper for the newest vehicles, the air condition fitted vehicles do not have the forward mounted grille like some of the earlier Defenders,

the picture below is from the Defender accessories bok, not a very good picture, but the grille panel is inline with the front light panels.

thanks for your post!

Im interesting at this exactly configuration (like the lr book photo) I mean the winch Warn 9.5 TI, it could fit on my bumper or I need to cut the front panel? I loooked an other phoo on the lr book but seems that the bumper for this winch is more protuberances

for someone that fit Britpart and/or Mantec bumper: please can you give me the exactly thickness of the metal sheet ?

thank you

Im interesting at this exactly configuration (like the lr book photo) I mean the winch Warn 9.5 TI, it could fit on my bumper or I need to cut the front panel?

factory fitted winches do not involve cutting any body panels, they are easy to fit straight on.