Freelander TD4 GS 2001

ferdie

Would anyone please be able to advise me? Am going slowly but surely demented by my car. Basically she fails to start. Have had to call out Green Flag way too many times and am at wits end. They arrive and low and behold it starts first turn of the key. There have been two diagnostic runs on it and they show nothing wrong. The garage had her for the day and she started ten times in a row. Have been told it could be the fuel pumps??? Could it be anything else?

Grateful for any suggestions.

Cheers.

Thank you both very much indeed. As you may well have surmised, am a female freelander owner.

Will get on to it first thing in the morning. Was so fed up with it today, have walked away and left it in the car park, otherwise had a feeling it would have been a Basil Fawlty incident!

Would anyone please be able to advise me? Am going slowly but surely demented by my car. Basically she fails to start. Have had to call out Green Flag way too many times and am at wits end. They arrive and low and behold it starts first turn of the key. There have been two diagnostic runs on it and they show nothing wrong. The garage had her for the day and she started ten times in a row. Have been told it could be the fuel pumps??? Could it be anything else?

Grateful for any suggestions.

Cheers.

I had a starting problem with my Freelander.

When it was hot it would not start. It always worked fine when it was cold.

I took it to my Landy independant and they had it for a week and it wouldn't do it for them. I got it back and did it straight away. Took it back to them and it did it as I arrived so they were able to get the computer on it when it wouldn't start.

It turned out to be a faulty camshaft sensor. It was a quick fix and fairly cheep.

I hope you get your problem sorted soon.

Alan.