some help required from disco owners please

bigstevemex

hi everone i have a 110 300 tdi and am doing an onboard air conversion.i am trying to identify the parts i need.i have a denso compressor from a 300 disco and now need to identify the other parts i need.i need to know if the timing front cover is different because it has 2 pulleys on it 1 is an idler and 1 is a tensioner for the a/c pump belt.looking at photos it seems that the tensioner pulley assembly bolts on where the inspection plate is infront of the diesel pump.i also need to know how the compressor mounts to the engine.it has 4 bolt holes that go vertically and i imagine they go to a bracket that bolts to the top of timing cover where there are 4 bolt holes.these do not line up with compressor so there must be a plate or bracket.does anyone have any photos or advice for me.it would be helpful to look at one to work it all out.sorry for the long post but i want to gather all the bits and do it when i do my cambelt.if anyone has am a/c 300 disco that i can look at i live near guilford.also if anyone has these parts or the part numbers or exploded diagrams i would really appreciate many thanks steve.07917 592289