Cooland Temp Sender.

ajh

OK, I've read a pile of threads and am still no more clear on which thread/size of temperature sender I need for a 1992 200TDI (Defender) to match with an Autometer gauge.

The stock one is sitting at the top of 'normal' but I know this is about 87C since the X-Fan switch does not turn on the rad fan 99% of the time so it isn't actually as hot as the gauge would imply (assuming the X-Fan switches are accurate).

Anyone able to enlighten me or am I going to need to go pull and measure? :)

OK, I've read a pile of threads and am still no more clear on which thread/size of temperature sender I need for a 1992 200TDI (Defender) to match with an Autometer gauge.

The stock one is sitting at the top of 'normal' but I know this is about 87C since the X-Fan switch does not turn on the rad fan 99% of the time so it isn't actually as hot as the gauge would imply (assuming the X-Fan switches are accurate).

Anyone able to enlighten me or am I going to need to go pull and measure? :)

The 200TDi senders are 5/8 UNF thread, and I'd say that 87 degrees is about right for the "top end of normal"!