intercoms

I believe (yet to experience the) these are pretty good products. Recommended and sold by Devon 4x4, but found much cheaper on eBlag.

Note you would need a pair of these if you want comms between driver and bitch. Your link looks like it is for just one headset.

Pair here

yeah gord, dont fit in me helmet though lol

i've used celluar line interphone ones which were great, and did the job with no interference, but seen those on ebay and wondered if anyone had used them.

If they aint so good i'll go for a set of Q2s i think

Find a helmet on ebay ? you're not doing comp safari / xtc so doesn't have to be an all singing all dancing one :)

Scala's are tried & tested but are Pricey :(

After doing some homework i went for the Midland BT2's. Same set up but you can change mics to suit what you use. Open face / ear defenders or full face.

Got a near new intercom set from Ebay for £149 inc delivery and they have been fine :D . Aslso if a mic does go down you can get replacements very easy.

This guy was very helpfill: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Charliebravos_MOTORBIKE-COMMUNICATIONS_W0QQ_fsubZ292483619QQ_sidZ377262519QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Also have you seen these?? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/scala-rider-q2-bluetooth-x2-/270633742491?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3f0307309b

This may be of use??

Kev