90 rear shockers

Easy - jack the back up as far as possible, pull out spring, remove two bolts and fit riser. refit plate and replace spring.

Remember to secure wheels so the thing does not roll when you are under it.

Frax

;)

Easy - jack the back up as far as possible, pull out spring, remove two bolts and fit riser. refit plate and replace spring.

Remember to secure wheels so the thing does not roll when you are under it.

Frax

;)

Thanks. Same on the front?

I thought I'd need spring compressors :/

don't need spring compressors on a Defender, the axle will drop far enough if you release one end of the shocks & support axle with a trolley jack & vehicle ith axle stands.

I know what I'll be doing this weekend :rolleyes:

Advice and this will probably cause a little riot.. but spend as much as you can on a decent set up... something like OME rather than the cheaper option. you will not regret it! on a two inch lift you will not need cracked radius arms... that will cause you alot more expense with front prop etc etc and the arms themselfs. got for the shocks springs, retainers (hd) front and rear and relocators on the rear. extended hoses all round and check bushes for wear and replace with genuine rubber or genuine polybush. not cheap stuff unless you like poor handling! do things right and do them once!