De-Cat Pipe

He guys, had a de-cat pipe fitted to my td5, what a remarkable difference it has made. take off and mid range is like driving a different car all together.

Now fitted with a egr replacement, pipercross filter and de-cat. going really well.

Large inter cooler and a re map next year i think.

i did the decat pipe from a early td5 egr blanking and also remived the center box but i did this when i built ths car up so never had the chance to drive it before

a mate had som work done by twisted and that sound nice when he boots it lol

• 1 month later...

Has anyone fitted a de-cat pipe to the puma? if so what are the results?

I have one to install but I notice that there is a bracket on the cat that is not on the replacement pipe, is this bracket no longer necessary as the pipe weighs less than the cat or should this bracket be fabricated.

Also the heatshield on the puma will lose two mounting points as they are part of the cat. Can the shield be disregarded or is it reinstalled less these mouning points or should I attempt to fabricate them?