heater and indicator not working,help please

Hi,

I have a 1986 ex-mod '90. Recently the drivers side rear indicator has stopped working all together (bulb fine) and the drivers side front flashes like mad. Today the fuel and temperature guages stopped working as did the wipers and the heater, the culprit for these was a blown fuse, simple fix, change the fuse, once done everything worked for a wee bit, but now the heater wont work again, I have checked the fuses again and everything is fine there. Moisture has been getting into the number plate light and I think that has caused a couple of the fuses to blow, could this be the cause of my electric problems, other ideas, would a faulty indicator relay cause other electrical problems, could it be a bad earth?????? Im just really bad with electrics, any help you guys could throw my way would be great. Cheers

Nothing from the fan what so ever, it has bee a reoccurring issue for the past few weeks now, works for a while, stops a bit, then works, usually comes back quite quick, but this time nothing. Is it easy to check the contacts for the fan? Also, is it easy to find the earth for the rear indicator, Im totally noob-like and pretty much carp at any of this electrical stuff, would rather bash metal! Thanks for your help.

Hey.

Got the indicators working, easy fix in the end, but the heater is still not working. Im guessing the heater will have an earth somewhere, so Im planning on checking that, do any of you know where it will be, I was also wondering if any of could send a link (or something) listing where all the earth points are, as judging by the corrosion on the last I think it would be a good idea to get them all done (I just don't know how many there are or where they are!). Thanks again.