heater box

Don't think it's possible as the Puma has all the controls and ductIng in the new style dash.

You could fit a salvage Puma bulkhead and dash for about £600 but it would be a wiring nightmare. Eberspacher or Webasto heater a much better option IMHO.

• 2 years later...

I am in the process of putting a puma bulkhead and dash into my 110 300td. I intend to use the under seat fuse box to supply the dashboard components and use the original wiring and fuse box for all the original 110 parts.

The only problems I can see will be the gear stick position. The gear lever may foul on the lower edge of the dashboard.

The dash and heater matrix box go on pretty easily, the blower is mounted in the engine compartment so could be replaced with another blower with simpler wiring. The dash controls all control the airflow pattern with analogue sliders and dials so its just a couple of cables to route

Simples.

Eric