Poly bushes

Orange

Evening!

I'm replacing the polybushes in my radius and trailing arms. Nothing new there I hear you cry, but...

I have purchased a nice shiny set of Bearmach's polybushes which are supposed to be somewhere between Super Pro blues and Orange Polybushes. Wonderful, just what I'm after...

Has anyone else tried a set? If so, how did you manage to fit them? I've just been trying to fit one of the trailing arm bushes for over an hour with the aid of a fairly hefty fly press... The only thing I can manage to do is squash the bushes, even with the aid of various bits of tube to stop the bush distorting...

Anyone got any other tips for fitting them??

Next q...

Are SuperPro bushes one piece or 2-piece bushes (like the original Polybushes)??

TIA

Adrian

strange adrian as i fitted out the whole of mine and dad with a piece of m10 stud and some large sockets/ washers, are you lubing the bushes with the white grease provided?

i fitted my rear trailing arms at billings with a new set of bushes using the static caravan floor a rubber mallet and lots of lube :blink:

Hmmm, maybe a bit more lube needed then. The Bearmach kit comes with a sachet of grease per bush...

I have a bottle of tyre fitting lube on the shelf, maybe I'll try a liberal application of that... Back to the workshop after work tomorrow, then.