Defender 200tdi Airbox part numbers please

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I've had a defender 90 for 2 years now and had some great fun in it, and had some frustrating times at the side of the road when a UJ broke and it's overheated cos the rad is full of Core 4x4 mud (anyone else had the experience of driving a kiln home?)

Anyway now I want to go on a big overlanding expedition so, I've recently acquired a project 110 200tdi Defender, the engine has been stripped down and rebuilt.

However, missing some key parts to getting her going. The first I know is the bracket for the Air cleaner assembly - part number is ESR276. I have looked on Craddocks and LRSeries and both say that this part is no longer made. Does anyone know if there is a part no which superceeds this? Or how to go about making something up?

The second part I need is the pipe which goes from the breather cyclone to the air box, I've looked through the LHP27 CD I bought for the 200tdi engine but to no avail. Does anyone know the part number for this as I can't find it anywhere?

Also I have a mutilated filler cap on the transfer box and I can't get it out, tried a coal chisel and a hammer but that did not go well. Any suggestions on it's removal? And again, I'm going to need a new one - so a part number for this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

James

post-22735-0-84089500-1296739185_thumb.gif

If the hose is part 13 then part no is ERR1729

http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listing/19320/ERR1729-PIPE-ASSY-CYCLONE.html?search=err1729&page=1

The filler/level plug for transferbox is 608246 http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listing/1956/608246-OIL-DRAIN-LEVEL-FILLER-PLUG.html?search=608246&page=1

As for the bracket have a look on the bay, you might get lucky

Doubt you will find the air cleaner bracket as a brand new item, ebay or LR beakers would be the places to find one, you've got the part number for it so try a google search just using that number, just so you know what your looking for picture borrowed from www.brit-car.co.uk

post-20-0-47333700-1296757151_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys,

Damn, was hoping someone would know where I could get a bracket. Suppose I best start hounding some breakers...

Thanks for pointing out the breather pipe part. Der... Can't believe that I managed to get confused and dismiss that part. Cheers for that, much appreciated.

So anyone know a good breakers for 200tdi's?

Thanks again,

James