Power steering flexi hose

Maverik

I've got a RRC PAS resovoir and filter plumbed into my truck at the moment, but the hoses I used where salvaged old hose from another RR. the hose is a bit short and its starting to die/colapse.

I've been search hi and low for some replacment hoseing. Its all low pressure side stuff, so its the main suction hose and the oil return hose from the box.

I just want some unterminated hose. Can anyone reccomend some hydraulic oil resistant hose so I can sort it out?

I've been to several local hydraulic shops and as soon as i say "power steering" they pretty much just switch off "sorry thats all expensive custom auto stuff" is the usual reply.

I've noticed its not full on Hydraulic wire braid hose, more a fabric/rubber mix, like a silicone one but just a type of black rubber. I've thought about using silicone but unless it has really thick walls it will want to colapse when bent around a corner, also is flippin expensive.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mav