FACIA PANEL REMOVAL 03 TD5

Hi guys,I need to remove the facia panel on my 03 Defender,where the radio/cd and controls are.The panel that surrounds the radio has popped out at the bottom,the part that is in between the electric window buttons and the electric seat buttons.There are two screws at the base of the panel but how do you get the top screws out,do I need to take the top of the dash board out as well,or is there an easier way?Any help would be much appreciated.Steve.

This is only from vague memory as it's been a year or so since I last did it..

It depends on how tight the top screws are, if they have been fully tightened then as far as I know you have to take the top dash off which is annoying but not a difficult job. The holes are slotted so if the screws are slightly loose you can just pull it forward and it will slide out.

This is only from vague memory as it's been a year or so since I last did it..

It depends on how tight the top screws are, if they have been fully tightened then as far as I know you have to take the top dash off which is annoying but not a difficult job. The holes are slotted so if the screws are slightly loose you can just pull it forward and it will slide out.

Thankyou I will give that a go,cheers