Hand brake in bits

I have taken the hand brake to bits and cleaned everything....

When I took it apart the rollers dropped out of the expander and I was wanting to check how to put them back in. Which way round should the slope be. Is it deepest part of slope on the roller in the full off position?

And also do I just reassemble with plenty of copper grease or is that wrong?

On another note my nuts are a bit flat, is it wrong to angle grind them nice again or is it a bad move?

Thanks

PS How does the clip work on the other side of the plate, I have noticed one fits nicely inside the other and they poth point upwards like a U, but where toes the remaining one go, between them from above?

the sliding plunger ramp needs to have it's highest bit nearest the transmission brake backplate

lightly grease with copaslp or Castrol red brake grease, once assembled on table/bench/kitchen worktop, hold it all together with a elastic band, so it doesn't drop to bits while your trying to fit it.

better to replace the nuts, grinding flats will be very painfull :o

for the 3 part spring clip, refer to bottom right of the attached page :i-m_so_happy:

post-20-0-02300100-1300574735_thumb.jpg