Door top seal retainer brackets

Just replaced my 110 CSW roof with a 110 van roof, but of course have a couple of large gaps above the rear side doors as there is no bracket for the door seal to slot onto.

They appear to be bolted and also crimped onto the roof - I'd rather not grind them off my CSW roof as it's perfectly serviceable and will be going on ebay, but I can't find part numbers for the brackets. I'm wondering if just a bit of regular angle with some holes drilled in the right places wouldn't be less hassle and cheaper...?

I was planning on doing the same thing as am in a similar position. Given a suitable piece of angle am sure something could be fabricated toot sweet. That said roofs don’t appear to fetch much on eblag and was thinking of (and the squeamish amongst you may want to look away now), grinding off the required rails and weighing in the roof for scrap. I don’t know why they don’t fetch much, compared to other bits on eBay. Presumably everybody who buys a Land Rover-project already has a roof, and those masochists who convert their truck to a rag-top are already surplus one off roof, thus leading to over-supply, or at best a collective ‘meh’ from the Landie-bits-buying-public.