OEM half shafts for 1988 110?

Hi All

I am trying to chase down a clunk when changing gear on my 1988 110 CSW.

It could be bushes but I was suspecting the rear half shaft / drive flanges so jacked up one rear wheel and had a play.

1. I can see that there is movement between the drive flange and half shaft. Not much but can see them moving against each other. Also getting bubbles from the joint when I waggle the wheel! I am guessing that any movement here is bad and its time for new half shaft and flanges?

2. I am getting about 10 - 15 degrees movement from the diff. I can see the prop shaft is locked by the hand brake but the wheel still travels a fair bit back and forth before locking. Is this amount of play from the diff normal?

So onto replacing the half shaft and flanges.

I seem to be able to get original equipment flanges from Allmakes here:

http://www.lrdirect.com/product.php?productid=33927&cat=&page=1

Can anyone confirm that these are indeed OEM?

Now the half shaft seem to come in two flavours very cheap and ridiculously expensive!

I think the parts I am after are FRC2455 and FRC2454.

Original / Ashcroft and KAM are all too expensive so what make should I go for?

Allmakes do one but it does not appear to be OEM:

http://www.lrdirect.com/product.php?productid=33981&cat=&page=1

Does anyone know who does the OEM half shafts these days?

Has anyone fitted an Allmakes or Bearmach half shaft which has done reasonable mileage?

Cheers

Yes, just unbolt & fit the new ones & use a new thick gasket, not the brown paper type gasket.

also, if you live or the vehicle is on a slope, make sure you chock the wheels securely in both directions. if you don't 7 the drive member comes off the vehicle will roll away 7 cause damage to something 7 itself 7 maybe you too.