Wheel Cover

LR NUT

Hi

Been in the garage this morning and found my wheel cover which I removed from my disco once winter had gone! Im not a big fan of these but they are handy to keep the road salt of the wheel in winter (One less wheel to clean) :hysterical:

Something Ive been meaning to do is to remove the dealer names on the wheel cover. It is a semi rigid wheel cover. I have seen a few without the lettering and it looks better plus it stops free advertising :excl: .

Ive also seen a few with the lettering removed but you can still see the dealers details, as it seems to still leave a black imprint on the cover which looks bad I think.

Any Ideas? Dont fancy sparying the cover a matt black either

cheers

nail polish remover is the answer to removing the letters! :) but the black imprint is to do with the aging of the cover that is exposed to weather etc etc, if its black, when you done, you can use "back to black" and it should come up like a treat!:D

Edited by landy-novice