Breather advice

suggs

Hi all

just extending my breathers on my D2 V8, have sorted both axles no problem and have found what i think are the gear and trans pipes.

coming from back of the engine were the plug leads go down theres 3 black pipes that run down to the boxes. on tracing them as far as i can, 2 seem to go up above the boxes but cant feel or see were they ended up but the 3rd pipe isnt connected to anything?.

i managed to pull one of them out from behind the engine and its defo a breather as is hooked over at the end but cant get the other 2 out.

so can anyone tell me if two of 3 pipes are the breathers for the boxes? and whats the 3rd pipe thats not connected to anything under the car?

what i need to do is cut the two correct pipes and join them and extended them up through the snorkel, i wasnt expecting a 3rd pipe and finding it isnt connected to anything under the car makes me think its come off some where....

cheers Les thats what i thought just dont no what the 3rd one is by the gear/trans boxes, but it dosent seem to go any were just sat there not connected in the cable clip with the other 2..

maybe it was put in by mistake knowing Land Rover tolerances lol