Chip in teflon on swivel

Hey guys,

I was drifting the seal into the back of my new swivel last night when I noticed a chip in the teflon coating on the inner edge but outside of the seal.

Its not in a place where anything moves, being next to the driveshaft seal.

I think it will be fine but I got to thinking what if the teflon comes off or is corroded by the oils inside.

Am I worrying unduly?

the thing is with those britpart ones, I think they're coated much like the teflon fryin pans, like a skin over the top, so it can peel off, the Genuine LR ones, though they're hineously expensive ( about £300 a pop excluding VAT) are coated by a PVD coating process I thinklike you get on the titanium coated drill bits, much more resillient and it won't peel off, but if nothing's going to be rubbin gon it then I shouldn't worry, the oil shouldn't corrode it at al, after all, the gears, halfshafts and axle tubes all seem to hold up perfectly fine, and they have no coating at all...