poly bushe kit spare parts

turbomangler

hi all, a while back i bought a secondhand bush kit from ebay i,m guessing its made by polybush as they are orange in colour but could be another make . they where already fitted to the front hockey sticks and rear trailing arms. i fitted the front kit ages go while i was fitting a 2" lift kit but never fitted the rear trailing arms at the time. last week i had to replace my pro-comp rear shocks so decided to fit the rear trailing arms as well. the triangular steel chassis mounting plates for poly rear bushes where missing when i got the kit but i thought it wouldn,t be a problem as i would be able to use the plates from the original rubber bushes when i swapped them

when i removed the old trailing arms i realised the standard type rubber bushes are a one piece item moulded around the plates i need. i thought about cutting the rubbers to salvage the metal plates but then decided not to as if they turned out to be different to the poly bush plates i wouldn,t be able to use the disco , and needed it for work next day.

so my question is can the plates be bought separetly as spares ?? if so where from and how much ?? does anyone have a spare pair that i can purchase from them ?? or does anyone know if my idea of salvageing the plates from old standard bushes would work ?? are the plates the same as polybushe ones ??

also if anyone has a set of poly bushes that haven,t been fitted yet could i have the diameter of the bushe where it fits into the plate , then i can measure my bushe diameter so i would know if they are polybushe (or a different make )for if i do have to buy spares from a dealer . anyone any ideas/ comments ??? cheers steve.

I replaced my bushes a few months ago. I will have a look I might still have the old polybush plates (it was already with polybushes). If i get them you could have them for postage cost....(beware I am a little far away ...just arround the corner...in Greece...but I believe it will not be that expensive)I ll check to see if I still have them tonight, and get their weight to check for postage.

I replaced my bushes a few months ago. I will have a look I might still have the old polybush plates (it was already with polybushes). If i get them you could have them for postage cost....(beware I am a little far away ...just arround the corner...in Greece...but I believe it will not be that expensive)I ll check to see if I still have them tonight, and get their weight to check for postage.

thanks that would be helpful . steve.