She Runs!

zardos

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And a huge thank you to HFH for the complete kit and everybody who post the to Mega Thread (plus many other Megasquirt sites)

After pumping up the fuel from tank she fired first time.

No Lucas service part number 530433 ;)

It has taken many hours of wiring and plumbing (as the vehicle did not have a single wire on it or any plumbing when I started the project)

I will be doing a full write up post with pictures at some point in the future.

Thanks again Nige

She runs too!

Just fired up my 3.9 serpentine D1 on MS1. Kit was supplied by HFH. Started first time. Found a few differences between the intermediate serpentine and the conventional wisdom espoused in these forums which I will document in due course. I battled somewhat with the loom. I have carpal tunnel so its not easy for me. I had this ridiculous interlude when I tried to remove the spider wiring - nearly had me crying with frustration! Not sure if my knuckles will every heal.

:D

Thanks for the kind comments all, and happy to have helped.

For those who don't wnat to fit Megasquirt I have a new product shortly avaiable on my website

to those Lucas fans who need that little extar something to sort out wiring probs :)

post-22-0-81924300-1315153957_thumb.jpg

See Mr Zardos, you could have saved a fortune if you had just waited :rofl:

:)

Nige