Water Problem

eds

Since having the front end mended after a snow collision which involved replacing the entire front wing sections on both sides - water gathers (up to a pint) somewhere hidden above the near side front bulkhead outrigger. Water drains on driving away but maybe leaving some still which is bound to be trouble later.

Where could this be collecting and do I need to redo the wings or drill a hole somewhere to allow the water to drain away?

I did not fit the wings so am at a loss to know what is going on.

Thanks as usual

Guest wunntenn

Scots git here - make it a 1/4 pint and its a deal!

Sorry to say it but it sounds like you've got a glacier. Thats the good news.

The bad news is that climate change is melting it, up inside the front end.

I reckon loads of white icy stuff got rammed in during the collision and is slowly melting. It'll be really bad this week then gradually get less bad as December approaches, trust me.

Guest wunntenn

Seriously though...... I've had water gather in the gap between the outer wing and inner wing when it leaked in the plastic blanker in the wing top.

Long shot though - is it water somehow getting into the air intake and coming out of the dump valve in the dip in the air intake plastic?