Clutch pipe

Tried to bleed my clutch today and couldn't get any pressure in the system..turned out to be leaking from where the hard pipe from the master cylinder joins the flexi pipe to the slave.

I tried tightening it up but it still leaked.

Does anyone have the part numbers for these pipes plus I may need to replace the union that connects them together.

It's a n/a 1984 90 that now has a 200tdi Disco lump

Thanks Western..just what I needed.

Lee...this is still the original pipe work from 1984, it's just that I had to move the pipe over a couple of inches to get it away from the modified downpipe and now it doesn't want to make a seal...it was only a very small leak but enough to make it unable to bleed the clutch. I may as well replace the lot while I'm still in the process of building this truck as it would be a bugger if it failed when out playing

Well it just goes to show........this truck cost me £450 and the chassis took a lot of welding but it's like a new one now.

I'm getting to the 'running gear' stage now so expect to find plenty of headaches before it's finished.