Wheel balancing and Beadlocks

YAS328

I have just been messing around with a set of Volvo (c303) rims. I was needing beadlocks as have been knocking tyres off every time I'm out. So for now I have went for some external beadlocks, weld on type.

1st issue being there was no way they'd fit. I am running 37x13.5R16 mudzillas.

What I have done is get some 40x6 flat bar rolled to the circumference of my rims welded that on then welded the beadlocks on.

This takes the 7" rim up to 9.5" and gives me some offset.

I had no issues before with the mudzillas on standard rims but now with the beadlockers. I can't keep my truck in a straight line after I hit 40mph. I used to be able to cruise at 70mph with no issues. I am aware that beadlocks are not road legal however I do need to be able to pull up to road speeds and keep control of the truck. The severe shudder/ wobble I am now getting is going to cause major wear to track rod ends, swivel pins etc etc.

How can I get these to run in a smooth fashion again with my lockers fitted.....???

Thanks in advance...