97 Electrical issue, PLEASE HELP

1800gl

I have an electrical issue with my 97 dico, with the truck running fine and the lights on, if I use the washer, I have no issue with the windshield but when the headlamp squirts, the radio and clock resets and the key in the ignition beep goes on. The beep is constant and the radio and clock are dead until you flick the interior dome light on and off a few times. Same thing if I raise or lower 2 windows, move the seat, close both sunroofs or lock the door with the drivers lock, the truck locks but when I try to unlock, it wont and then: clock, radio, and beep. I tested the alternator and battery and they are both fine. If I use the keyless lock/alarm and lock the truck, when I try to unlock, nothing, I have to manually unlock and the truck wont start and the horn honks, like the alarm did not turn off, but the key pad won’t unlock the truck, I can’t unlock the truck with the drivers lock switch? I’m thinking an issue with the alarm, but the alarm is not on when I use the washer and the electrical goes out then comes back? One thing to note, the engine is running fine when this happens while driving on a highway or at a stop light.

Has any one had anything like this before? Getting this diagnosed would cost a fortune at L.R.

It sounds like the sort of odd often apparently unrelated faults that might be the result of a faulty earth somewhere - I would start by checking all the earths on the vehicle i.e. battery to chassis, chassis to body, chassis to engine and so on.