Morocco

Petergg

not me, but a friend went out there about the same time last year and loved it, bring back lots of photo's :)

Hi,

I have been about 10+ times now, and have hundreds of photo's :lol: but will take a camera just in case!

Peter

Hi Richard,

No Going with the Wife and some Friends from Spain, not sure how many vehicles yet might be 4 or 8 :) .

Peter

Guess I won't see you on the London to Brighton then this year.

I want to bring TAZ to Bures when its finished properly. I'll get the dates off you nearer the time.

Have fun. :)

Richard

Hi Richard,

No Going with the Wife and some Friends from Spain, not sure how many vehicles yet might be 4 or 8 :) .

Peter

Going to be crowded out there ;). Quite fancy another trip out there now I've finally stopped paying for the first trip (happy days eh Peter!!!)

Guy

Guess I won't see you on the London to Brighton then this year.

I want to bring TAZ to Bures when its finished properly. I'll get the dates off you nearer the time.

Have fun. :)

Richard

Richard,

Bures is open on the 10th Sept then 1st (same day as L2B) and I go on the 4th, Can find out Bures dates from calendar on this Forum or Here.

Have a good L2B :)

Guy, never will they return, pack your bags and come on the 4th :)

Peter

• 3 weeks later...
Peter - what route are you taking? I'm in southern France at the beginning of October, but I guess you'll be on the boat to Bilbao (or indeed to Morocco)?

Hi John,

Ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao on 4th Oct going over to Morocco on the 8th and back on the 5th November.

Peter