Truck cab sliding window catches

sutty_32

Hi everyone,

Just bought a series rear truck cab rear part for the 90 (not sure if its series 2 or 3 but don't think it matters), one of the window latches doesn't stop the window from opening. They are the same as these, but it is missing the small pin which is obviously why it isn't working.

Any places I can get a replacement pin, or anybody fixed it using anything else? small stud of some kind? Don't really want to pay £50 for a small pin! Or are there later (and cheaper) that will fit? If not I might just fix this panel in and only have one side open, it's for a challenge truck not a daily driver.

I'm also going to replace the window channels, seems simple enough from the guides I've read but any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone :i-m_so_happy:

cheers am i right in thinking it works in a similar way to how a handbrake expander works. i.e. tapered shaft, which pushes on (or in this case is pushed on) by two rollers and outer pistons (or buttons)