It shouldn't BE this difficult

Disco_Dunk

Bill, John (TurboCharger)....... that's fantastic - I think we're back in business!!!.

I can meet John somewhere on the outskirts of London - it halves my journey and makes the fuel charge 'economically viable'.

John...... I'll PM you my e-mail and mobile #, then maybe we can sort out the details. If we can meet at a pub, the drink will be on me!!! I'm REALLY grateful :D

This forum ROCKS!!! :)

Dunk

Right so it starts, no probs with Trowbridge, I also get up to Kingston upon Thames on a regular basis if it helps, any takers

Bill

Couriers don't like parcels which won't go through their conveyor systems hence the length.

I have often under-exaggerated length.... the driver collecting won't want to hang around. Try tnt or anc.

Securicor is now part of dhl.

The reason Switzerland is so expensive is the non eu customs clearance. The price would also drop if you set up an account - Geopost or dhl will be most competetive.